Tuesday, October 10, 2006

SPC: Imperfection, Week 2 - Smartass

This month continues the theme of revealing our imperfections for the October Self-Portrait Challenge. Well, ok, brace yourselves because I know this will probably come as a HUGE shock to those of you who know me, either in real life or from reading RSR regularly, but sometimes people tell me I'm a smartass. Seriously! I know, it shocks me too. I've been thinking about it and, even if they're right, I'm not sure why that should be considered a flaw. After all, I'd rather be a smartass than a dumbass, or a jackass, or a pain-in-the-ass. But still, people sometimes say "smartass" like it's a Bad Thing. Therefore, in the spirit of realizing that those people may be seeing some flaw in me that I need to face, I'm making the choice to share this imperfection with the world - or at least with the lovely people of the world who choose to visit here today: "Self-Portrait as a Smartass" (clickable if you want to see it larger in a new window)