If you have no idea what I mean by a Bliss List, take a look in the archives at this post
first and then come back. Seriously, go ahead, I'll wait.
Are you back? Good. Then here's a list of some of the little things making me feel Blissful in January. A lot of them seem to have to do with warmth and comfort - go figure!
- Starting to draw a little again, after not doing more than quick design sketches for many years
- A brand new box of colored pencils, rearranged so the color flows just the way I like, still unsharpened and ripe with possibility
- Walking in the woods without bug spray
- Jane Austen
- My favorite acid-green leather gloves (J calls them my "Grinch gloves")
- My soft, oh-so-warm, wonderfully ridiculous-looking fuzzy black hat
- Snuggling under quilts made by friends
- Penguin slippers (just like Whoopi wore in "Jumpin' Jack Flash")
- Cinnamon schnapps on the rocks
What's giving you moments of bliss this month?