Saturday, February 11, 2006

February Bliss List

It's Bliss List time again! Here are some of the things making me feel blissful in February:
  • Johnny. We'll have been married 17 years next week and he still manages to find ways to surprise me.
  • Making quilts again after a dry spell. They're small, but they're fabric. Yay!
  • Girly Time. Giggling with my girlfriends makes me feel young.
  • "Memoirs of a Geisha", both the book and the movie
  • Spotting the very first bit of color on the most determined and optimistic of the daffodils even before the snowdrops have bloomed. You GO, Daffy-Dill!
  • Remembering that although February is often my least-favorite month, it's also the shortest month of the year.
  • Soft fuzzy socks to keep my feet warm (thanks Dee!).
  • Whupping the computer's ass at Word Yacht! (Kind of like Yahtzee, but played with letter tiles instead of dice and you try to make as many words as possible within certain constraints, including a time limit)
  • Fresh raspberries on my breakfast cereal
"February Bliss" (clickable if you want to see it larger) What's making you feel blissful this month?