Tuesday, February 07, 2006

DebDoodles

I decided to make the daily art Thang a separate post from my SPT entry, just because sometimes I do that sort of thing. I don't have a really finished piece to share in terms of either fabric stuff or drawing and I didn't feel like posting another nature photo, so today you get DebDoodles, two of them - one a digital version and one an old-fashioned "grab the phone message pad and the ball point pen and absent-mindedly draw stuff" variety. First the DigitalDebDoodle Elena recently posted a wonderful series of photos of her daughter (as well as a photo of some really awesome shoes that have nothing to do with this post except that I loved them) and mentioned to me how perfectly Bookey would fit into my Pink photo-landscape in that outfit. So I decided to play around with Photoshop and prove her right. Here's the result: "Bookey in PinkLand" Then the "Deeply Meaningless Look Into My Brain" DebDoodle "Deeply Meaningless" I advise that you don't try too hard to analyze these, because OMG that would be scary!!! And I think my SPT photo is plenty scary enough for one day. Heh.