Thursday, February 02, 2006

Noteworthy? "Note" so much (grooooan)

I'd like to thank everyone who took the time and trouble to go vote for my "Pink" photo at the PhotoFriday website. I didn't make the noteworthy list, but I really appreciate y'all trying to help me get there. If you want to see which photos did make it, you can click on the PhotoFriday link and look in the upper right for the box that says "Noteworthy". As usual, there are 3 or 4 out of the 6 chosen that I think are truly awesome images and I completely get why they got a lot of votes. And then, again as usual, there a couple that I don't get quite so much how they got on the list. But that's ok. It's still fun to play. Well, excpet for this week, that is. The theme this week is "Vanity" and I tried both looking through some of my older pics and taking a couple of new ones and wasn't happy with any of them. So I'm skipping PhotoFriday this week and will hope I like next week's theme better. I'm off to play now, but I'll leave you with my effort toward keeping up with my 365 Days of Art: "Rooted"