It's Bliss List
Here are some things that have been making me feel Blissful in March:
- The first flowers of spring
- Decadent Chocolate Layer Cake
- Starting a new quilt series
- "The Lovely Bones" - People have been telling me I should read it for ages but I resisted because I thought it sounded depressing. It isn't. Sad in places, yes, but not depressing. It's hopeful and the use of language is beautiful. It stays with my Keepers.
- Cards and gifts from lovely, generous friends to let me know they're glad I was born
- Feeling "Wicked"
- Breathing room on my bookshelves
- Acceptance letters from a major quilt exhibit
- Knowing that in less than a week I'll see my friend Morven's smiling face in person, when she comes from New Zealand to spend a few days in Kentucky
"March Bliss" (clickable if you want to see it larger in a new window)
What's making you feel blissful this month?