It's Bliss List
Here are some of the things that have been making me feel blissful in April:
(clickable if you want to see it larger in a new window)
What's making you feel blissful this month?
- Daffodils heralding the return of the sun
- The sight and scent of Spice Viburnum spilling over the front stair railing
- Lilacs blooming near the back porch
- Picking asparagus in the back yard just moments before I cook and eat it
- The return of the purple martins
- The return of Green to the world around me
- "The Rock Orchard" by Paula Wall (thanks, Deborah!)
- "Boy's Life" by Robert McCammon (thanks, Dee!) - I just finished this book and it was wonderful!
- Days warm enough to let my toes peek out in flip-flops
- Breathing!!! Sometimes when you go through a spell where breathing is hard, you remember to be thankful when it's easy.