Monday, May 22, 2006

May Bliss List

It's Bliss List time again! Here are some things that have been making me feel Blissful in May:
  • May flowers, like irises, pinks, and peonies - so lush!
  • The wonderful fragrance of lilacs and wild honey locust blossoms in the air
  • A new floor in my bedroom!
  • "The Time Traveler's Wife" - After resisting for a long time, I finally read it and I'm glad I did. It stays on my shelf of Keeper books.
  • Rediscovering the joys of poetry (thanks to Poetry Thursday), after years of thinking I couldn't "get it" without an English prof. walking me through it
  • Winning a beautiful pewter miniature for writing a haiku - thanks, Joshilyn!
  • Singing silly songs with people I love
  • Getting word that the quilt I donated to the FFAC Reverse Auction has sold, raising $238 for the American Cancer Society - Yay!
"May Bliss" (clickable if you want to see it larger in a new window) What's making you feel blissful this month?