Saturday, October 07, 2006

Is That Your Final Answer?

Aaaah, the weekend. The glorious, lower-blog-traffic weekend when I indulge my unnatural passion for memes and quizzes because I feel like I can do so while annoying slightly fewer people. ~~~Twirl~~~ I got this Mim from meme...um, no, let's try that again. I got this meme from Mim at R*S*V*P. The object of the meme is to answer each and every question with either "yes" or "no." No "maybes", no stories, no explanations or equivocations. ACK! Mim encouraged me to do this one, but I'm afraid my head might explode from the strain of not being able to explain my answers in excruciating detail. But ok, I'm going to try it, with one teeeensy-tiny revision. I'm allowing myself the use of question marks because as I read through the questions there are some answers I'm truly not sure about. My memory just isn't that great for Real Life, only for things like stupid trivia and silly song lyrics. You want to know the name of Ebeneezer Scrooge's first employer or the words to the theme song from "The Courtship of Eddie's Father" (which, hello!, aired when I was like 7 years old!!)? I'm your woman. You want to know if I've ever gone to school or work without my underwear? I'm a little iffy on that one. Sorry. So here we go... Have you ever: 1. Taken a picture completely naked? yes 2. Danced in front of a mirror naked? yes (?) 3. Told a lie? yes 4. Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back? yes 5. Been arrested? no 6. Seen someone die? yes 7. Kissed a picture? yes 8. Slept in until 5pm? no (?) 9. Had sex at work (on the clock)? no 10. Fallen asleep at work/school? yes 11. Held a snake? no 12. Ran a red light? yes 13. Been suspended from school? yes 14. Pole danced? no 15. Been fired from a job? yes 16. Sang karaoke? yes 17. Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? yes 18. Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? no 19. Laughed until you peed? yes 20. Caught a snowflake on your tongue? yes 21. Kissed in the rain? yes 22. Had sex in the rain? no (?) 23. Sang in the shower? yes 24. Gave your private parts a nickname? no 25. Ever gone to school/work without underwear? no (?) 26. Sat on a roof top? yes 27. Played chicken? no (?) 28. Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? no 29. Broken a bone? no (?) 30. Flashed someone? yes 31. Mooned someone? yes 32. Shaved your head? no 33. Slept naked? yes 34. Blacked out from drinking? no 35. Played a prank on someone? yes 36. Had a gym membership? yes 37. Felt like killing someone? yes 38. Cried over someone you were in love with? yes 39. Had Mexican jumping beans for pets? yes (?) 40. Been in a band? no 41. Shot a gun? yes 42. Shot a bow and arrow? yes 43. Played strip poker? yes 44. Donated Blood? no 45. Ever jump out of an airplane? no 46. Been to more than 10 countries? no Ok, I need to go lie down now, with a cool cloth on my forehead. If I'm back tomorrow it means my head did not, in fact, explode from doing this meme. I STILL want to explain some of those, dammit. It also bugs my Inner Obsessive that there's 46 questions. Why 46? Why not 40, or 45, or 50?? Ok, I'm shutting up now. If you want to play too, tell me so in comments and consider yourself tagged. And the next meme someone points out to me better be something where I can TALK, dammit! ;-) DAT: "Walnuts" (clickable if you want to see it larger in a new window)