Tuesday, October 03, 2006

It's a Big Day 'Round Here

I'm putting off posting a self-portrait (within the theme or not) for a day because today is a double family holiday around here. First I want to say happy birthday to my wonderful husband. (This is today's DAT and is clickable if you want to see it larger in a new window) From the top left, moving clockwise: here is J as a two-year-old between two of his older brothers, napping on his birthday in 1998 with EDKSky (who he supposedly doesn't like), with a bumper crop of tomatoes he grew a few years ago, fishing in Florida, climbing around on some rocks in Maine, teaching a friend's daughter to fish in North Carolina, and building a snowoman in our front yard a few winters ago. Besides being J's birthday, this is also my sister's and brother-in-law's anniversary. (also clickable) Hope you two have a great day! I have to share this photo too so you can see my bridesmaid hair: Soooo hawt! (Snort!) And for Catherine, who asked about yesterday's post (and anyone else outside the US who might have wondered), here's a link explaining what Homecoming is. I'm soooooo far behind on responding to comments it isn't even funny, y'all. I'll try to get to it soon, pinky-swear! And one of these days I might even talk about something besides my family. Maybe. Heh.