It's Bliss List
Here are some things that have been making me feel Blissful in September:
- My new camera!
- That my friend Morven finally started a blog
- "Water for Elephants" - one of the best books I've read this year
- My new camera!!
- Cooler, breezy days with bright blue skies, and nights cool enough to need a light jacket (I love autumn!)
- The gorgeous colors of the leaves as they start to change colors (I really love autumn!)
- My new camera!!!
- Seeing some potentially interesting new programs show up on TV...
- and finally getting to see some new episodes of some old favorite shows.
- And did I mention my new camera? Just checking.
(clickable if you want to see it larger in a new window)
What's making you feel blissful this month?