Monday, March 28, 2005

Background Noise

I've been doing some more work on the spiral sun quilt and decided instead of finishing a block or two at a time (which involves switching back and forth between piles of cool-colored fabric and piles of warm-colored fabric), to sew all my backgrounds and then sew the pieces for the suns. It really should have been obvious to me earlier that this would be an easier way to do things, but what can I say? I have my "duh" moments. This was one of them. So anyway, been making some progress and decided to post another pic. I have all the background pieces sewn except for 4 of the smaller ones, which hopefully won't take too long. Should be starting to sew the sun pieces again by Wednesday or Thursday. (Got to run errands tomorrow and probably won't sew.) This probably looks like a big mess to anyone but me at this point, but here it is. Bright Suns yet again