It's Bliss List
Here are some things that have been making me feel Blissful in October:
- The colors of autumn leaves
- New shoes that fit like comfy old friends from the first time I tried them on
- Getting to see my niece and nephew on their Homecoming weekend
- Flannel sheets (cozy!)
- My new camera! (I know I went on and on about it last month, but I have to say it again. I'm having so much fun with it!)
- Celebrating the anniversary of my husband's grand entrance on Planet Earth (aka Johnny's birthday!)
- Lazy Daisy cake - first time I've made it in ages. Yum! (I was inspired by a post on my friend Morven's blog)
- "The Thirteenth Tale" - fabulous book!!
- Hot soup on cool nights (Yum again!)
(clickable if you want to see it larger in a new window)
What's making you feel blissful this month?