Monday, August 07, 2006

I'm Baaa-aaack! (Also -One Deep Breath: The Garden)

Hi, Honeys, I'm home! Obviously I did NOT have internet access in the mountains, but below is what I would have posted Saturday if I'd been able to get online. I had an ok time - not the best ever and I have to say I'm reallyReallyREALLY glad to be home again, but parts of it were fun. I'll post more later this week, including a few photos, but for now I'm going to go try to catch up on some stuff that piled up while I was gone. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The theme over at One Deep Breath this last week is The Garden. Bright black-eyed ladies gather around the bird bath and dance after dark. This is a photo I took of a section of one of my flower beds: "Black-eyed Susans Partying by the Birdbath" And here it is "paintified": "Painted Susies"