It's Bliss List
Here are some things that have been making me feel Blissful in June:
- A new floor and new paint colors in the studio/library/'puter room! Yay!!!
- Fresh berries - Yum!
- The scent of honeysuckle in the air
- "Magnifico Mexico" nail polish on my toe nails
- Roses in bloom
- New shoes
- Ditch lilies (wild orange daylilies) blooming all over the place
- Putting away jeans, sweaters, and boots in favor of capris, t-shirts, and sandals
- Coming home from a walk to find a double rainbow above our house
"June Bliss" (clickable if you want to see it larger in a new window)
What's making you feel blissful this month?