Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Self-Portrait Challenge: Pop Art, Week 3

Time for the third installment of June's Self-Portrait Challenge: Pop Art. I'm not quite sure where I was going with this one except that it reminded me of both newsprint and graffiti and I liked it. Good enough. (clickable if you want to see it larger in a new window) Warning: Abrupt Change of Subject (I'm too lazy to bother making it into a separate post!) Progress Report on the Great Redecorating Project of '06 - I found curtains and they are pressed and hung. All the books that are coming back into the room are back and shelved. (And man, was THAT ever a job!) I managed to cull out a few more, although not quite as many as I first thought I might, since it hasn't been all that long since I did my big book purge. The plan for today: Start sorting fabric into keep/lose piles and bring the keepers back in here to be shelved. Start putting some artwork back on the walls. As much as I like the new wall colors, all this wall nakedness is getting on my nerves. I swear I'll have After photos by no later than the weekend, but I don't want to post any until the I have everything back in here. Then I'll post not only pics of the re-do, but a link to some photos I took in here a year or so ago so that you can truly see the Before and After. Oh yeah, and I saw a rainbow yesterday! I took pics. For a little while there was part of a second one, but it was so faint I'm not sure it'll show up in any of the photos. I'll post one or more of those photos soon too.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home