Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Now for some Tuesday stuff other than Self-Portraits

1. Blogging 4 Books is now live for May and the topic this month is "cheating" - to be interpreted any way you choose. If you click on the link, it'll take you to B4B host Joshilyn's blog and you can read the guidelines and exactly how to enter. All you wonderful writers out there who stop by RSR now and then (you know...those of you who already participate in things like Sunday Scribblings and Poetry Thursday...you know who you are!) should really take a minute to check this out. Joss always gives a LOT of leeway on how loosely someone interprets the topic and Hey!...if you win top place you get a free book. Free. Book. What's not to like? 2. Crazy Aunt Purl (aka Laurie) has the May Hor-O-Scopes up and she is advising me to travel. YES! I heart Laurie. Now where shall I go? Hhhmmm... 3. I had a rough day yesterday, but I won't bother telling you why because it would just turn into a big long freakin' WHINE, and there's no sense in that because things are better now. SO...I'm thinking I'll just skip the whine, and go straight to the cheese. I didn't have a lot of time to work on artsy stuff, so for today's Daily Art Thang, you get a TV doodle - something I scribbled on a phone message pad while watching "Medium". WooHoo! "MayDoodle" and: "MayDoodle - Manipulated" Addendum: 4. I just found out I WON the Haiku division of Joss's poetry contest! WooHoooooo! Maybe that portends a better day today.