Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Project Runway: Reunion Episode

Ok, I know it's become traditional for me to post a little "here's what I thought" entry after watching PR each week, but this week I find I don't have much to say except: 1. Did Guadalupe indulge in some exciting recreational substances before appearing at the reunion? Seriously. 2. Heidi's "going like bagels" comment was hilarious. Unintentionally hilarious, sure, but still. I want to remember that. Things will never again be "going like hotcakes" for me. They will be going like bagels! Toasted cinnamon raisin ones, with Philly cream cheese. 3. Was Guadalupe on drugs? Was she?? 4. I can really think of nothing else that captured my attention much about this episode, except... 5. Guadalupe. Crazed or buzzin'? Discuss it among yourselves and get back to me. 5b. Suddenly certain things about the Social Scene dress that got G aufed begin to make a weird sort of sense. G'night y'all!