Monday, February 20, 2006

Monday Mutterings

'ello! While I had a wonderful time with my visitors yesterday (hi guys!) and hope to do it again soon, I find myself feeling a bit wiped out today. I forgot to take any pics while they were here, so nothing to share on that front. Ooops. So despite the fact that I'm posting this later than usual and should, in theory, be all wordy and full of stories, um...no. Not so much. Instead I feel like my brain is working at about half-speed and would wonder if I'm coming down with something except for the fact that I REFUSE to get sick, so that can't be it. So today, as your reward for stopping by RSR, you get a brief daily art thing and a lame-O quiz. Yeah, baby! I know exactly how exciting THAT must be. Heh. We will all hope for better things tomorrow. Yet another snow pic: "Snowy Pond" And the messed-with version, where I was trying to reduce it to simple shapes and basic values: "Snowy Pond Simplified" And now for the quiz, and this one really IS a LAME-O quiz, y'all, so be warned if you decide to take it. Some of the questions were so truly bizarre that there was no way I could give a true answer, so I just had fun with it. So why is it that in the end that my results were eerily familiar? It is, perhaps, something I don't want to think about too closely. Ahem. How Normal Are You?
The Tree Kisser 78 Anti-Normal Points
You are very insane and not at all normal. You most likely want to own a monkey. Blue socks sound like a good breakfast. You are highly creative, spiritual, very intelligent, and scarily original. I would love to talk to you. Your weirdness is very attractive and you will most likely end up a writer, artist, or a mad scientist. Send me an email if you get this catagory, I just want to know if it's possible.
My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on variable 1
Link: The How Normal Are You Test written by Piscessnake on Ok Cupid