Sunday, September 04, 2005

A Little of This, A Little of That (most of it silly)

I got my first blog ring swap post card yesterday, from Lisa! Yay! Check it out: "Flowers for my Blogging Buddies #6" by Lisa Coulombe It's bright and cheery and I love it. And the funny story on the back is great! I wasn't going to do a little story on any of mine, but now I may end up feeling terribly uncreative if I don't come up with something. Oh well, we'll see if I feel inspired after I finish. Which I will do at some point. After I start. Heh. Now on a totally unrelated topic, take a look at these boots and tell me if they aren't one of the ugliest things you've ever seen: Mongolian Hair Boots On the plus side, I wouldn't feel any particular need to shave my legs if I was wearing those puppies. And finally, another of those quizzes that everyone was doing, but I missed at the time was the Celtic Horoscope. Here's mine:
You Are A Lime Tree
You are intelligent, hard working, and innately successful. You try to change what you can in life - and you accept what you can't change. Tough on the outside, you are actually soft and relenting. Jealous at times, you are extremely loyal and giving to those you love. You have many talents, but you don't have enough time to use them.