Saturday, August 26, 2006

Like Cats and Dogs

I didn't realize until I was hitting "publish post" yesterday just how looooooooong that post had gotten. Congrats to those of you who made it through to the end! I should have split it up and saved some of that post for today because this morning I'm short on both time and ideas, so today you get one of my dreaded/beloved quizzes. Yeah, baby! I had to post this one because I still have Kittenwar and Puppywar on the brain and this tells me where I'd fit in better. I think the description sounds pretty dead-on.
You Are: 60% Dog, 40% Cat
You are a nice blend of cat and dog. You're playful but not too needy. And you're friendly but careful. And while you have your moody moments, you're too happy to stay upset for long.
Today's DAT is EDKSky in an unusually calm moment: "Look Into My Eyes" (clickable if you want to see it larger in a new window) PS.....Tansy and Rebel have neither one had very many "matches" yet on Puppywar, but so far Tansy is winning 67% of hers and Rebel is 50/50.