Monday, June 05, 2006

Monday Hit 'n' Run Blogging

I've just spent the weekend in Cincinnati and ended up staying a day longer than I originally planned. Plus I somehow managed to hurt my back while I was there. (Oh joy) So I'm running waaaay behind on everything at home right now, including ye olde blogge - new post, replies to comments, replies to emails, etc. So I hope you'll be patient with me on replies and return visits for now. I'll catch up as soon as I can! In the meantime, I'm just going to share a few photos and call it a wrap for today. This is a very odd (but interesting, IMO) photo I took when I was doing all those "lay the camera on the ground and use the timer and see what I get" photos a few weeks ago: "Stark" And this is the same photo, altered. I thought it made it almost look like an Asian ink painting or something: And a third version, turned a bit psychedelic: More tomorrow, y'all! I've got to go get some Real Life stuff done around here!