Saturday, June 03, 2006

So Happy Two-gether: A Meme

Aaaah, summer weekends. The perfect time for flip-flops, cold drinks, trashy novels, and memes. This one is courtesy of Angela. 2 things you compliment your husband on while in his presence. 1. his brain 2. his butt 2 compliments you make about your spouse to your friends. 1. That he's very supportive of pretty much anything I ever want to do, even when it's something where he doesn't quite get WHY I want to do it 2. He's super-handy at building, modifying, and fixing stuff 2 traits you married him for. 1. I could picture being safe with him 2. I could picture being adventurous with him (Are those "traits?" Hhhmm, I dunno, but that's my answer - roots and wings.) 2 days you cherished the most with your husband being together. 1. Sunday 2. Monday (Sorry, I can't come up with a more serious answer to this. I cherish any day we're together, especially as he travels a lot for work and there have been many, many days in our marriage when we haven't been together. I can't possibly single out a day or two.) 2 material things you would give your husband if you just inherited a fortune. 1. a bulldozer 2. a super-fancy loaded new truck (I can't believe I just typed those two things, because I personally would consider them both a big, fat waste of money, but those are things that he'd love to have!) 2 things you would miss the most if she/he left for two weeks. 1. sex 2. companionship 2 thoughts that crossed your mind when you first met/saw your spouse. 1. Wow, he's tall! 2. He reminds me a little of Sam Elliott 2 favorite dates 1. On one of my birthdays when we were dating (I think it might have been my 25th), after we went out to dinner, we went to a local park and played on the playground together - slid down the slide, twirled around on the merry-go-round, tried to see how high we could go on the swings, all in our "out to dinner" clothes. I love the memory of that. 2. Any time we've ever gone dancing. 2 funny odd things you love. 1. The little patch of beard just below his lower lip that sticks out when he bites his lip - I like to tug on it 2. His decidedly odd sense of humor 2 two places you have lived with your spouse. 1. Cincinnati, Ohio 2. Somerset, Kentucky 2 favorite vacations 1. Hawaiian cruise 2. any other cruise 2 people I tag 1. You 2. And you there trying to slip out the back. Don't think I don't see you! Seriously, the only way I tag is "self-serve" because I can never remember who likes these things and who hates them. So if you like to do memes and this one appeals to you, tell me so in comments and take it away! Also, if "spouse" and/or "husband" don't fit your particular relationship, change the descriptives to suit the one you love. And of course you're welcome to comment without tagging yourself, natch! "Johnny" (This portrait is my Daily Art Thang because hey!...I consider him a work of art!)