Sunday, November 06, 2005

Fizzy, Fuzzy, and Furry

I just got back from spending the weekend at my sister's and brother-in-law's house. Bet you couldn't even tell I was gone what with the way I had posts all ready to go by just hitting the publish button from her 'puter, yes? {smile} We had a great time and before the week is over I will share incriminating photos, but until then... Before I left this morning, Sandy was looking over the Sunday newspaper and found an ad for this product. Diet soda made to (supposedly) taste like turkey and gravy? Wild herb stuffing? Brussels sprouts?? AAACCCKKK! I would just like to state for the record that I believe that is sick. Sick and wrong. Jones soda people, please, Get HELP. When I got home I found a fiber postcard waiting from Sandy (not my sister Sandy, another Sandy!): Untitled by Sandy Marcoux I wish I could somehow share the tactile experience with you instead of just the visual, because while I enjoy looking at this postcard, my favorite part about it is how it feels. It isn't made from quilter's cotton, or at least not all of it. The triangles and squares are made of a soft, fuzzy fabric, like cotton velvet or maybe an upholstery velour. I'm a sucker for soft and fuzzy, so I keep petting it! Thanks, Sandy! And I have to show you this photo I snapped of my youngest dog, Riley a few days ago. Yes, that's right, I'm sharing photos of my dog. I know it's lame. Deal with it. Or go away and come back tomorrow when I'm talking about something else if you want. But she's really cute, I swear! {more smiles} Pretty Riley See? Aren't you glad you looked? More tomorrow when I've gotten some sleep and have (hopefully!) a few more functioning brain cells...