Friday, September 23, 2005

Lame-O Filler Blog Entry #416

I had an idea in mind to blog about today. Really I did. But it's just been one of those days. Not in a bad way, just in an "I really can't concentrate on anything that requires actual writing skills right now" sort of way. So it'll have to wait. In the meantime, I'll fall back on an old standby, Ye Olde Quizze. You can blame this one on Valeri.
Your Power Color Is Red-Orange
At Your Highest: You are warm, sensitive, and focused on your personal growth. At Your Lowest: You become defensive and critical if you feel attacked. In Love: You are loyal - but you demand the respect you deserve. How You're Attractive: You are very affectionate and inspire trust. Your Eternal Question: "Am I Respected?"
And as if that weren't exciting enough (woohoo!), here's a meme I snagged from Michelle. The 23/5 Meme The instructions are to find your 23rd blog entry and tell everyone the 5th sentence. Why? I have absolutely no idea. But hey, I've got nuthin' today, ok? Cut me some slack. So here's my result, from the post "Pre-Birthday Flowers", 3-14-05: ME: "You have good taste. I love them." Wow. Thrilling, yes? I'd better sit down now. Oh wait. I am sitting down. Well then, never mind. I never tag anyone for these things, but if you too want the thrill and excitement of knowing that you said in the 5th sentence of your 23rd post, then take my meme...please.